| Little Sluggers Softball Team (Denae - Makena's old babysitter is the coach, Bryan - assistant coach) |
![]() |
| Before haircut (This is absolutely the most HORRIBLE picture ever, but I wanted to get a before/after shot) |
![]() |
| And after the donation.... this will be the 4th time I have donated my hair to Locks of Love. |
![]() |
| Strawberry Picking. Mmmmmmm.... So yummy! |
![]() |
| Cousin Cailyn and her friend. |
| Cousin Cailyn and Makena's 1st ever Lemonade Stand. |
![]() |
| Little Hayden did Makena's make-up and Makena did Hayden's makeup. |
![]() |
| FIRST TOOTH!! And.... she swallowed it! |
![]() |
| Summertime means that I have time to do hair - this is Cailyn. |
| We stepped up the lemonade stand.... see menu below... |
![]() |
| I just love this picture... Coach Bryan and Catcher Makena. |









No comments:
Post a Comment